Welcome to FRESH Takes on the future of work where we focus on fresh perspectives, from business and HR leaders about the future of work. FRESH is an acronym: Freedom, Resourcefulness, Empathy, Simplicity and Happiness. These values are core to operating in the future of work and we tie back to these while exploring interesting stories and actionable ideas.
Today's guest is Stela Lupushor. Chief Reframer at Reframe.Work. Stela is on a mission to humanize the workplace. She works with the Conference Board’s Fortune 500 corporations-members on rethinking their workplace strategies; leads Reframe.Work Inc. and consults on how to create inclusive workplaces through the use of design thinking, technology and analytics; and leads amazing.community, a nonprofit expanding the work horizon for women 45+. Previously Stela transformed the workplaces at the intersection of technology, analytics and HR at Fidelity Investments, TIAA, IBM, Price Waterhouse and PwC Consulting and their clients.
Let's get FRESH.
Guests answer the following questions:
1. How do you define the future of work?
2. Let’s dream big for a moment, so assume you can snap your fingers and it’s real, what’s one thing you personally want to see change about work / life?
3. As for FRESH takes (freedom, resourcefulness, empathy, simplicity, happiness), which area do you see as most pressing right now, as we look at the future of work and the evolving employer / employee dynamic?
4. How do you think Managers, the people leading people, can best navigate the months ahead?
5. What's one company you admire for their FRESH take?
Stay FRESH and visit us at hellolluna.com.