Welcome to FRESH Takes on the future of work where we focus on fresh perspectives, from business and HR leaders about the future of work. FRESH is an acronym: Freedom, Resourcefulness, Empathy, Simplicity and Happiness. These values are core to operating in the future of work and we tie back to these while exploring interesting stories and actionable ideas.
Today's guest is Mikal Harden. Mikal, along with her wife MA, are co-moms to twin boys (Jack and Finn), she is a professional connector, investor, and board member. For the past 11 years Mikal has led as co-founder of Juno Search Partners, a Philadelphia, PA based search and staffing firm. She is also a Partner at Juno Capital focused on investing in Philadelphia based organizations. Last but not least, in her spare time, there’s a good chance you’ll find Mikal perfecting her pickleball technique.
Let's get FRESH.
Guests answer the following questions:
1. How do you define the future of work?
2. Let’s dream big for a moment, so assume you can snap your fingers and it’s real, what’s one thing you personally want to see change about work / life?
3. As for FRESH takes (freedom, resourcefulness, empathy, simplicity, happiness), which area do you see as most pressing right now, as we look at the future of work and the evolving employer / employee dynamic?
4. How do you think Managers, the people leading people, can best navigate the months ahead?
5. What's one company you admire for their FRESH take?
Stay FRESH, and visit us at hellolluna.com.