Welcome to FRESH Takes on the future of work where we focus on fresh perspectives, from business and HR leaders about the future of work. FRESH is an acronym: Freedom, Resourcefulness, Empathy, Simplicity and Happiness. These values are core to operating in the future of work and we tie back to these while exploring interesting stories and actionable ideas.
Today's guest is Megan Witherspoon. She’s mother of two humans, one dog, four chickens and lots of honeybees, an environmentalist and outdoor enthusiast. Megan is also the VP of Communications at Altria, where she leads all internal and external communications for the company. She’s passionate about building culture, bringing humanity into business, work/life harmony, and pushing for positive change. Her knack for communications shines through in perspectives shared on LinkedIn...always thoughtful and sometimes viral, with a recent post earning over 100,000 likes and more than 2,200 comments!
Let's get FRESH.
Guests answer the following questions:
1. How do you define the future of work?
2. Let’s dream big for a moment, so assume you can snap your fingers and it’s real, what’s one thing you personally want to see change about work / life?
3. As for FRESH takes (freedom, resourcefulness, empathy, simplicity, happiness), which area do you see as most pressing right now, as we look at the future of work and the evolving employer / employee dynamic?
4. How do you think Managers, the people leading people, can best navigate the months ahead?
5. What's one company you admire for their FRESH take?
Stay FRESH and visit us at hellolluna.com.