Welcome to FRESH Takes on the future of work where we focus on fresh perspectives, from business and HR leaders about the future of work. FRESH is an acronym: Freedom, Resourcefulness, Empathy, Simplicity and Happiness. These values are core to operating in the future of work and we tie back to these while exploring interesting stories and actionable ideas.
Our guest today is Lindsay Gordon. Lindsey is a career coach for analytically minded people and has spent the last 6 years helping people stop doing what they think is "right" in their career and really start doing what's right for them. More than 50% of people who come to her thinking they need to quit their job end up staying and re-investing in their role because they're finally clear and confident about what matters to them. She’s been featured in Business Insider, Thrive Global, the How to Be Awesome at Your Job podcast and was named one of Forbes Next 1000 list for 2021. Find Lindsay on Linkedin or her website: https://www.alifeofoptions.com/.
Let's get FRESH.
Guests answer the following questions:
1. How do you define the future of work?
2. Let’s dream big for a moment, so assume you can snap your fingers and it’s real, what’s one thing you personally want to see change about work / life?
3. As for FRESH takes (freedom, resourcefulness, empathy, simplicity, happiness), which area do you see as most pressing right now, as we look at the future of work and the evolving employer / employee dynamic?
4. How do you think Managers, the people leading people, can best navigate the months ahead?
5. What's one company you admire for their FRESH take?
Visit us at https://hellolluna.com/
Podcast music composed by Emily Gabriele: https://www.egmusicnyc.com/