Welcome to FRESH Takes on the future of work where we focus on fresh perspectives, from business and HR leaders about the future of work. FRESH is an acronym: Freedom, Resourcefulness, Empathy, Simplicity and Happiness. These values are core to operating in the future of work and we tie back to these while exploring interesting stories and actionable ideas.
Today's guest is Kate Thota. Kate is a seasoned leader with experience in tech, consulting and healthcare, most recently as the Vice President of Commercial Innovation and Operations at Sobi, an international biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases. Kate is often recognized for her ability to build rapport quickly to both motivate and inspire teams through change. Kate is also mom, to two adorable girls who eventually will rule the world.
Let's get FRESH.
Guests answer the following questions:
1. How do you define the future of work?
2. Let’s dream big for a moment, so assume you can snap your fingers and it’s real, what’s one thing you personally want to see change about work / life?
3. As for FRESH takes (freedom, resourcefulness, empathy, simplicity, happiness), which area do you see as most pressing right now, as we look at the future of work and the evolving employer / employee dynamic?
4. How do you think Managers, the people leading people, can best navigate the months ahead?
5. What's one company you admire for their FRESH take?
Visit us at https://hellolluna.com/
Podcast music composed by Emily Gabriele: https://www.egmusicnyc.com/