Welcome to FRESH Takes on the future of work where we focus on fresh perspectives, from business and HR leaders about the future of work. FRESH is an acronym: Freedom, Resourcefulness, Empathy, Simplicity and Happiness. These values are core to operating in the future of work and we tie back to these while exploring interesting stories and actionable ideas.
Our guest today is Dr. Chithra Durgam. Dr. Durgam is in private practice as a dentist. Through her branding and social media strategies for her dental office, she was featured in Gary Vaynerchuk's book Crushing It. She now leads a Conversation AI agency called Blue Check Skill, which creates voice skills for celebrities and large businesses. Chithra has been featured in Forbes, Thrive Global, and on the cover of Dental Entrepreneur Magazine.
Let's get FRESH.
Guests answer the following questions:
1. How do you define the future of work?
2. Let’s dream big for a moment, so assume you can snap your fingers and it’s real, what’s one thing you personally want to see change about work / life?
3. As for FRESH takes (freedom, resourcefulness, empathy, simplicity, happiness), which area do you see as most pressing right now, as we look at the future of work and the evolving employer / employee dynamic?
4. How do you think Managers, the people leading people, can best navigate the months ahead?
5. What's one company you admire for their FRESH take?
Visit us at https://hellolluna.com/
Podcast music composed by Emily Gabriele: https://www.egmusicnyc.com/