Welcome to FRESH Takes on the future of work where we focus on fresh perspectives, from business and HR leaders about the future of work. FRESH is an acronym: Freedom, Resourcefulness, Empathy, Simplicity and Happiness. These values are core to operating in the future of work and we tie back to these while exploring interesting stories and actionable ideas.
Our guest today is Jessie Browning. Jessie is a serial entrepreneur in business with her husband. Together, they are parents to 4 children and own multiple businesses. She hosts an interview podcast, Prickly & Blooming. Jessie is originally from Massachusetts; she moved to Texas 20 years ago, after graduating college which she’s called home ever since. She drinks more La Croix than you think, loves big talk and creating culture. Her handshake is firm and her heart is a soft glow. Find her sipping La Croix at https://www.buttercupallday.com/ and have a listen to her podcast at https://www.pricklyandblooming.com/
Let's get FRESH.
Guests answer the following questions:
1. How do you define the future of work?
2. Let’s dream big for a moment, so assume you can snap your fingers and it’s real, what’s one thing you personally want to see change about work / life?
3. As for FRESH takes (freedom, resourcefulness, empathy, simplicity, happiness), which area do you see as most pressing right now, as we look at the future of work and the evolving employer / employee dynamic?
4. How do you think Managers, the people leading people, can best navigate the months ahead?
5. What's one company you admire for their FRESH take?
Visit us at https://hellolluna.com/
Podcast music composed by Emily Gabriele: https://www.egmusicnyc.com/